- Charles L Mudd Jr. moderated the Startup Law Clinic Workshop at the International Technology Law Association 2017 World Technology Law Conference in Chicago, Illinois on May 5th. Mudd Law is also a sponsor of the conference.
- Charles L Mudd Jr. participated in a panel called “The Social Media Takeover” for The Masters Conference on May 23rd in Chicago, Illinois. The event is titled “Deep Dish Data With Only Chopsticks To Manage It” and will be held at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront hotel.
- Charles L Mudd Jr. and Associate Attorney Tatyana Ruderman attended and presented at the Internet Law Leadership Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Charles L Mudd Jr. attended the ISBA’s 141st Annual Meeting in Fontana, Wisconsin.
- Charles L Mudd Jr. will be teaching the webinar: “Updating ECPA from California to Capitol Hill” on September 12, 2017 from 12 pm -1 pm/pacific. The program is presented by the State Bar of California.
- Charles L Mudd Jr. will be speaking at the Gamer Grace Conference September 22nd – 24th, 2017 in St. Charles, Illinois. Charles will be part of a legal panel for video game developers and will be also speaking about online safety.
- Charles L Mudd Jr. will be speaking on the topic of social media at the SHINE Summit on Senior Care HR on October 3, 2017 at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois.